Focus & Scopes
International Journal of Higher Education Pedagogies (IJHEP) aims to perceive, promote, and publish new trends, approaches, and innovations in the theory and practice of teaching and learning in higher education. The journal presents a discussion forum for sharing, dissemination, and discussion of knowledge, research findings, experience, and perspectives across an extensive range of teaching and learning problems and issues in the higher education setting. IJHEP also aims to serve as a valuable resource for the development of individual teaching practice, for utilization of research by Faculty members, and for the promotion of research-informed learning and teaching by institutions.
IJHEP offers extensive opportunities for the exchange of research results, insights and experience, and provides a forum for knowledge sharing and discussion between experts and educators.
IJHEP covers a wide range of topics including:
- Disciplinary and interdisciplinary pedagogies and learning experiences
- The higher education curriculum (i.e. what is taught and how it is developed/enhanced including both skills and knowledge)
- Delivery of the higher education curriculum including how it is taught and how students learn and develop academically
- The role of teaching and learning in the development of academic careers and its place within the profession
- Educational theory, teaching method and instructional design in both undergraduate level and graduate levels
- Higher education management
- Planning in higher education
- Evaluation of higher education
IJHEP publishes original articles and operates a double-blind peer review policy.
All articles will be made freely and permanently available online through open access publication.
Read the Instructions for Authors for information on how to submit your article.