Focus & Scopes
Journal of Advanced Research in Tourism focuses on original research, both conceptual and empirical, that clearly contributes to the theoretical development of tourism field.
The scope of the journal is international and welcomes research that makes original contributions to theories and methodologies. It continues to publish high quality research papers in any area of tourism, including empirical papers on tourism issues.
JART is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that serves as a forum for publishing scholarly papers that advance the broad fields of tourism. Academics and professionals with a background in marketing, management science, politics and policy making, economics geography, sociology, history, psychology, anthropology, events management, recreation, leisure, environmental management, and public administration will find the journal interesting.
Interdisciplinary approaches are especially welcomed, as is the submission of papers that will be of relevance to industry and practitioners.
The scope of the Journal of Advanced Research in Tourism includes but is not limited to the following topics:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems and Technology
- Global Issues and Cultural Studies
- Innovations in Hospitality and Tourism
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Developments of Conceptual Models and Constructs
- Future Trends in the Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resources Management
- Operational Management
- Strategic Management
- National and International Legislation
- Consumer Behavior
- Recreation Management
- Leisure Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Education
- Travel and Transportation
- Tourist Guiding